Become a Member
We believe that you have a say in your own recovery journey. When you come to NISA you are ready to take responsibility for your steps forward, and for the wellness of those around you. NISA aims to be a safe space for recovery.
Some members come every day, some come once a week, some once a year. How you decide to participate is up to you.
- a voice in our monthly membership meeting and potluck lunch;
- opportunity to participate in our programs at your own pace;
- a free subscription to our magazine Open Minds Quarterly;
- an opportunity to contribute to the larger community;
- peer support;
- a place for being, belonging, becoming.
How to Become a Member
If you are ready to become a member, schedule a tour with us. A staff member will introduce you to NISA and talk to you about your interests. You will be asked to sign a confidentiality and code of conduct agreement. Then, you will have a few weeks to try out various programs to see if what we offer meets your needs. Then, we will contact you and if you wish to become a formal member, you’ll be asked to fill out a membership form.